Frankenstein Pudding

Hi  y'all! It's been a little while since I have posted. I really have been busy. And with the holiday season coming up--I'll only get busier.

My daughter's birthday party was just last Sunday. She decided she wanted to do a costume party. So I started planning in July. I found an awesome idea on Pinterest and this post is about that. As you can see by the title it was 'Frankenstein Pudding.'  It was pretty simple to make, but a little time consuming.




This is what you will need:

Clear tumblers ( I got mine from Dollar Tree)
Black Permanent marker



Vanilla Pudding
Green Food Die
Oreos ( I used 1 package for 24 cups)


Make the pudding according to the box directions, I used Jell-o brand and for food coloring I used Duncan Hines gel coloring( I used 1 tube and I made about 6 big boxes of pudding).

Of course you take the marker and draw faces on the tumblers. I drew the faces before I put the pudding in. But whatever works for you is what you should do.

I hope you like what you see and decide to make some, it was a huge hit at the party.

--Juana

Comments

Popular Posts