Limelife Planner


Hi Everyone! I am here with a first impressions/review of my new planner from Limelife Planners. I received it in the mail on Monday. First let's start on the basics.

When you go to Limelife Planners you will be able to see all the themes they have for their planners. I ordered the 7x9 Dottie theme. I wanted one bigger than a personal but not as big as their biggest planner. I want to be able to transport in my purse and not take up too much room.

Once you order it will take two weeks to ship. You have to keep in mind these are customized planners. These are made once you order. There are many add ons you can order to have in your planner or you can do as I did. I just picked a layout ( Layout L) and kept it simple. This is my first time splurging on a planner.

I am love it so far. It has so much room to write and the quality is top notch!


Here is a picture of the box the planner will come in.

Once you open the box your planner is wrapped in pretty tissue paper with a cute logo sticker.


Here is how the monthly tabs start out. It's a very sturdy cardstock.
You then will see you get a front and back notes page.
You will get a month at a glance with a notes right tab.
& here is what my Layout L looks like.....




...like I said earlier I am loving the bigger boxes in my layout that I chose. My handwriting is a little bigger and I need this space. The paper is very nice. TOP NOTCH. I used a few different pens and fine point markers on it and no bleed through.


If you are in the market for a new planner I recommend you give this a try. If you decide to purchase click the link below or the one in the beginning and you will receive a $10 off code!! 






I plan on making a video and when I do I will link in the post. I hope this helped you out!! 

Until Next Time,




Comments

  1. Thanks for the high quality and results-oriented content. You can also read our blog : customized planners

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts