Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Chicken

On my blog header it says "this blog is for my recipes,home life, daycare and such"  but you haven't seen one recipe yet and are wondering if I forgot about that part- I haven't.

I just haven't gotten to putting one up yet but here I am putting up my first one.

My family really loved this one. It's simple and you can stick in the crock pot.


Here is what you will need:
  • 5-oz pkg. scalloped potatoes & dry seasoning pack
  • 4 Chicken Breasts halves or legs (I used regular ole' chicken breasts)
  • 10-oz pkg frozen peas ( I used 1 can of peas)
  • 2 cups water

  1.  Put potatoes, seasoning pack, chicken and peas in slow cooker. Pour water over all.
  2. Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hrs or High 4 hrs.

 
As you can see I took my pictures when it was still steaming hot. All in all I would say this is a tasty meal. Next time I am going to try with real potatoes and not a packaged kind.
 
I hope you enjoy.
 
 
XOXO,
 
Juana


Comments

Popular Posts