Dr.Seuss Week

This week in my daycare the theme was "Dr.Seuss"

We celebrated Read Across America with a week long celebration. Dr.Seuss was one of my favorite authors as a child. I'm happy to be sharing him with other children.

Here are some of the things I did this week.......


This was a perfect motor skill activity for the toddlers.


After we read "Cat In The Hat" I had the children decorate their own hat.
Here is the template I used for this craft: Hat Template

 
For lunch I made pizza. I've made this before in the shape of Cat's hat. The kids always love it.
 
Snack was bananas and strawberries to go with the color of Cat's hat.
 
I used this activity for the book "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish"
 

 
 
I didn't have red or blue tissue paper so this why they are assorted colors, either way it was a nice craft to practice motor skills. I also printed too big of a fish template to put it on construction paper so that's why it's on a file folder.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post.
 
XOXO,
Juana
 

Comments

Popular Posts