Doritos Casserole

I'm back again with another delicious recipe. I hope to have all these archived under the recipes button soon. I just need to figure it out.... I am not too tech savvy.

Anyways, this is a recipe I found online. It wasn't on pinterest that I found this so I can't post a link to where it originates from but if you know, please leave a comment below telling me.


If you like the Taco Bell Doritos Locos Taco, you will LOVE This!!

Doritos Casserole

Here is what you'll need:

  • 2 Cups shredded chicken
  • 1 1/2-2 cups shredded cheese ( I used Mexican blend)
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken
  • 1/2 cup Milk
  • 1/2 cup Sour Cream
  • 1 can of Rotel
  • 1/2 packet of Taco Seasoning
  • 1 bag Doritos


Instructions:

  1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except Doritos & cheese
  2. In a 9x13 baking dish spread a layer crushed Doritos on bottom
  3. Spread a layer of the chicken mixture on top of the Doritos
  4. Add another layer of Doritos and then chicken mixture; repeat as needed (make sure to finish with chicken mixture on top)
  5. Top with shredded cheese and cover with foil
  6. BAke at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.


















XOXO,

Juana

Comments

Popular Posts