Enchilada Bake

Hello Everyone! I'm back with a recipe that is sure to please every person at the dinner table. Every time I make this I get NO complaints...it's even on my fiance's favorite dishes list and he always says "When we have people over you have to make this!!"  So I did just that and well.... here I am sharing it with you bc it's so good. This is not my recipe, I found it on pinterest. Oh what a great place. I am not like most, I don't pin and then forget about the pins, I pin and use them!
Enchilada Bake 
So I hope you enjoy this dinner!!

Here is what you will need:


  • Ground Beef (1lb)
  • Onion (1 Large)
  • Salsa ( 2 1/2 cups)
  • Black Beans ( 1 can, drained and rinsed)
  • Italian Dressing ( 1/4 cup)
  • Cumin ( 1/4 teaspoon)
  • Flour Tortillas (6)
  • Corn (1 can;drained)
  • Sour Cream ( 3/4 cups)
  • Mexican Blend Cheese (2 cups)
  • Shredded Lettuce 
  • Tomato
  • Cilantro
Now that you have all your ingredients here what you'll need to do:

  1. Cook Beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain
  2. Stir in salsa,beans,corn,dressing,sour cream, taco seasoning and cumin
  3. Spoon a generous layer of the meat mixture on bottom of 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese
  4. Place a flour tortilla on top of mixture. Layer with meat mixture and cheese; repeat
  5. Last layer should be a layer of cheese
  6. Spray foil with PAM and place on top of casserole ( I most of the time do not use the foil, my dish comes out fine) bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
  7. Let stand for 5 minutes then top with shredded lettuce, cilantro and tomatos. I also put guacamole on mine

















I hope you love this dish, please let me know if you tried, send pics too!!



XOXO,

Juana

Comments

Popular Posts