It's hard to dance with the devil on your back, so shake him off.

Hello guys! I have some happy news!! I am engaged. Jed proposed to me this past Saturday. I was expecting it a little bit but in his fashion he caught me off guard.

So, like many, you are probably wondering wedding or no wedding? Well we are doing both. We will be married by jp and then in 2014 ( I am thinking early June) we will have a wedding at our home. I have a lot to plan and I am already preparing and stressing out. I plan to cut corners as much as possible. I am a pinterest princess so I will use a lot of ideas from there.

So from here on out until our wedding day you will see LOTS of wedding posts. I will continue the other posts but since this my blog about my creativity and all the things I make this wedding is perfect for posting.

Come with me on my journey.... I would love to share it with you.



 
Isn't my ring gorgeous? It's my dream ring.


XOXO,

Juana


Comments

Popular Posts