Ocean Theme 2.0

I'm back again with another Ocean theme. Last year, I did a Ocean theme and didn't have many resources but this year I came back with a vengeance so that's why this years' theme is 2.0!!


I used many different resources this year most of them I found through Pinterest. All links will be at the end of the post, just so it's more organized. I'm trying to do better with my blog instead of having it be a sloppy mess. As you can see some of my pictures are huge & need to be reduced; I just can't figure out how. So if you know how please tell me. LOL







I used this with my daughter (5) and another Daycare girl (4) they both really liked it.


Same thing for this one-I got this from 'My Big World With Clifford' subscription.
I found these cards through pinterest. They were called movement cards. You tape them on the floor and have kids stand on them and do what the card says...ie: Have them sing like a humpback whale. I printed mine out on card stock and laminated them. I also used them as flashcards.


I did this craft with the older kids ages 4-8   It's a hanging Octopus.



This craft was done with the 2 yr olds- a much easier Octopus to make for little hands.

You will need:

  • Paper Plate
  • Googly Eye
  • Pipe Cleaner
  • Blue Paint
  • Blue Construction Paper
  • Glue
  1. Cut the middle of the paper plate
  2. Have the kids paint the plate blue, let dry completely
  3. Then glue on eyes and pipe cleaner( serves as the smile)
  4. Then cut 8 legs out from the cp and staple on





I use 4shared.com to make my PDF files available to you to download. You have to have an account but it is free and a safe website to use. Some of these links were not pictured above.






I hope you enjoy this post. I didn't post everything I did and used but I hope you can use some these things I have shared with you.

Until Next time

XOXO

Juana

Comments

Popular Posts