Christmas at the daycare 2013

Hello my friends!

Here we are in the new year 2014 and I am just now sharing with you my Christmas crafts and activities from my daycare.  This is just a couple things we did this season. Links for activities will be at the bottom.


I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought 'hey! this would be great for our party.' The kids loved it!!
All you need is:
  • Candy (M&Ms or gumdrops ETC)
  • Waffle Cone ice cream cones
  • Icing
  • green food coloring
  • Cookies( to make the tree level, this is optional)

For this candy cane craft this is what you will need
  • White card stock
  • red paint
  • red and white buttons
  • glue

For this Wreath craft you will need
  • paper plates
  • glue
  • scissors
  • ribbon or string
  • bows
  • pom poms
  • buttons
  • green crayon or pain
  • hole punch
This activity was a color matching of Christmas lights!! I used pom poms to match with. Link will be at the bottom.
I made Christmas play-doh and let the kids use Christmas cookie cutters. Great for motor skills. Recipe for play doh-coming soon!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for vising!!
 
 
Juana
 

Comments

Popular Posts