It's a 10 Leave in Miracle Product review

Hey Guys today I am coming at cha with another product review. This time it's a hair product. I am a total product whore and I am a snob when it comes to beauty and hair. I am willing to shell out a good amount of money to get a good product.

I have long thick hair so conditioner alone will not tame my frizz, knots and such. So I have to get a detangler. I knew a cheaper detangler would not work on my hair so I went straight to salon brands. I soon found one I really liked but then the local hair cuttery ( NO I DO NOT LET THEM CUT MY HAIR) stopped selling it. I then decided to try It's a 10. I was feeling iffy about for awhile but I decided to continue to buy it. Now it's a keeper in my household. I will stick to this one until they no longer make it, let's hope that never happens.

I always put it in after I wash my hair. I used to let it sit for at least 2 minutes and it was mediocre that way but now I leave in my hair for no shorter than 5 minutes and my brush glides straight through. I also use this product on my daughter who has long blonde hair and it's not fine or really thick hair but the tangles are WORSE than mine and if I let it sit for awhile it glides through also. The trick is to let it sit bc if not it won't do anything for those knots.

It smells nice, it tames frizz and it does make my hair soft. I give this 4 1/2 stars. I do recommend this product to anyone whom may be seeking a product.



Comments

Popular Posts