Disney World Daily Planning Chart

Hello my loves!

Today I am sharing a Disney World planning chart with you. It is simple but helpful and it will help keeps all your trips plans in order. I myself am using this but once  I get to the park I will have daily notecards. I don't want to carry this around with me in the parks-it will stay in my binder in the hotel room. I did not make this template myself someone from a Facebook group sent this to me. So...if that was you please comment below and full credit will be given to you!

The dates on here are for my trip and hotel. We are staying the Art of Animation- Little Mermaid room. VERY EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.


Disney Planning Chart


I hope you enjoy.

 
PS: I had to put this picture in the post so Pinterest would let you pin this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Comments

Popular Posts