52 Lists Project

Happy New Year my Loves! It is now 2017. Who is excited for the new year? I know I am. I am expecting and I am due in April. 

With this new year I decided to splurge on a few things for myself.  I bought a  LimeLife Planner,  LimeLife Disney World Planner, and this 52 List Projects list journal. I just got this one in the mail and started right away with my lists.

It is a journal with a list for each week of the year. It is categorized by seasons. It starts off in Winter, so obviously you start in January. Or you can start where ever.










Here is a sample of what I have done for #list1 . I am not done so I will finish this evening. I have a week right? LOL 






Each week I will share my list and what I jot down. I am going to commit to more blogging and making a Youtube channel. It will be lifestyle just like my blog. I will start off with discussing my planner and lists. I will also incorporate my daughter with her monthly subscription box(es).


If you are interested in the #52listproject you can purchase on amazon!




I look forward to this new year and my goals. Join me in this journey!





Comments

Popular Posts